Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Customization :

A list of choice!!!

Quote Reply
A list of choice!!!
Hi!

I develop I CV template that persons should fill. The problem is that when you type, a list of choice appers. I really don't want the others users to see private informations about the previous users. Can someone help me.

Tanks a lot!!!
Quote Reply
Re: A list of choice!!! In reply to
I think that is happening only on your local machine. It is a feature of Internet Explorer 5.0. It's supposed to make your life easier by not having to retype things.

------------------
Will
Webmaster
FishHoo! Search index for Fishermen
www.fishhoo.com
Quote Reply
I think what you want to do is have people create one CV, right? And that you only want them to view their own CV, and not other CVs in the database, right?

Make sure that you have the following configurations in the default.cfg file:

Code:
@auth_signup_permissions = (0,1,1,1,0);

AND

Code:
$auth_view_own = 0;

AND

Code:
$auth_modify_own = 1,0,0,0;

Also, for information about DBMAN and user permissions, I recommend that you read the web pages located in the following web site:

www.jpdeni.com/dbman/

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee....
Former Handle: Eliot
* Check Resource Center
Quote Reply
Sorry but I think I have not express myself with clarity. My problem is that when you begin to write something in a text box, a list of choice corresponding off the letters or numbers you have entered appers. I donīt want these list of choice to appers.

ex: If the previous user enter Canada for is country name and I want to enter Canaries, when I tape C, a list with Canada appers.
Quote Reply
Tanks. It is probably that because I only have test my application on my local machine and with Internet Explorer 5 because I am steel in development.

Tanks again!!

Carabo Smile