I just have a few minor questions now:

Question 1
----

Does the size of the html files matter. Mine so far are:

item_html.pl = 265KB
user_html.pl = 182KB

Question 2
----

Which mods work for the SQL version of dbman?

Question 3
----

With the log file is it possible that when it reaches 100KB it renames itself to "27Oct00-30Oct00" for example and creates a new blank default.log file?

Quote Reply
Re: A few minor questions In reply to
1) Not much...but the more modular you can make your script the better.

2) Most of them work, but you have to hack most of them to make them work properly.

3) Sure...

Regards,

Quote Reply
1) Does that mean I could have multiple html files, e.g. add_html.pl, edit_html.pl, etc. If yes how would I go about setting this up?

2)That's good to hear as I might be upgrading to the sql version shortly.

3) This isn't a major request but it would be a nice feature. Has a mod already been made that does this?

Quote Reply
In Reply To:
1) Does that mean I could have multiple html files, e.g. add_html.pl, edit_html.pl, etc. If yes how would I go about setting this up?
Add additional require statements in the default.cfg file. Look at how html.pl is required.

In Reply To:
2)That's good to hear as I might be upgrading to the sql version shortly.
Keep in mind that will not be an instanteous process. You will have to spend time learning SQL and also strict Perl. There are some decent Threads in the DBMAN SQL Forum that provide codes for upgrading some of the Mods.

In Reply To:
3) This isn't a major request but it would be a nice feature. Has a mod already been made that does this?
Not to my knowledge, but you could check out LoisC's Unofficial DBMAN FAQ web site and see if there is anything similar that would help you.
Quote Reply
Ok thats geat. I think I'll change it and have about 6 or 7 html files.

Ok then. I'll bear that in mind.

Ok.