Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Customization :

$html_title = 'Title';

Quote Reply
$html_title = 'Title';
Is there a way to have, in addition to the title which is aligned left, to have another part of the title that is aligned right?

I have not been able to figure out how to add things to html_title that have different alignments.
Quote Reply
Re: $html_title = 'Title'; In reply to
You can use the following codes:

Code:
$html_title = 'First Part';
$html_title2 = 'Second Part';

Then you can add these variables in the following manner in your sub-routines of the html.pl file:

Code:
<table border="0" width="100%" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0">
<tr>
<td valign="top">
$html_title</td>
<td valign="top">
$html_title2</td>
</tr></table>

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
www.anthrotech.com
* Be sure to visit the Resource Center for FAQ's, Modifications and Extra Goodies!!
* Say NO to Duplicate Threads. :)
----------------------

Quote Reply
This is what is there now. I am not clear on what you mean? I'd like to make it so one thing would be on the far left (which is the default now) and one thing would be on the far right:

On Left On Right

<html><head><title>$html_title</title></head>
<body bgcolor="#DDDDDD">
<center>
<table border=1 bgcolor="#FFFFFF" cellpadding=5 cellspacing=3 width=100% align=center
valign=top>
<tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor="navy">
<FONT FACE="arial, helvetica" size=4 COLOR="#FFFFFF"><b>$html_title $page_title</b></font></t
d></tr>
<tr><td><p><center><$font_title><b>$page_title</b></font></center><br>
Quote Reply

Oops the above one did not show what I mean exactly.

The far left one would be on the far left and the far right one would be on the far right.
Quote Reply
Hello Neila, I'm not real clear on what you are trying to do however, I'm going to take a shot at answering your question and hope this helps.
Try making the following change and see if this is what you're looking for.

<html><head><title>$html_title</title></head>
<body bgcolor="#DDDDDD">
<center>
<table border=1 bgcolor="#FFFFFF" cellpadding=5 cellspacing=3 width=100% align=center valign=top>
<tr><td colspan=2 bgcolor="navy">
<table border=0 width="100%">
<tr><td align=left><FONT FACE="arial,helvetica" size=4 COLOR="#FFFFFF"><b>$html_title</b></font></td>
<td align=right><FONT FACE="arial,helvetica" size=4 COLOR="#FFFFFF"><b>$page_title</b></font></td></tr></table>

</td></tr>
<tr><td><p><center><$font_title><b>$page_title</b></font></center><br>

This will add a small table within the data cell and allow for alignment of the text within each cell of the new table.

------------------
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Karen