Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Discussion :

Support Resources Section

Quote Reply
Support Resources Section
Hi all, I do not want to sound like an old nag, but the links 2.0 modification section in the resource section needs a complate overhaul. After searching through all the mods a large number of them are dead links.

I am aware that GT staff are busy and have other priorities but this has been like this now for a few months. I can not comment on the other resource sections as I never use them but I feel if one section is like this, then all of them maybe in some need of a clean-up.

Stuart
Quote Reply
Re: [stu2000] Support Resources Section In reply to
Hi, Stuart.

I've just gone through the entire Links 2.0 resources section and cleared out all of the dead wood. I maintain the resources section, and I've been on vacation for a few months (just got back to the office today). I'll be doing a total check of all links in the resources section soon.

Cheers,

Bruce.
Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my message. I had counted something like at least 20 dead links, under the links 2.0 mod section. I understand its a full time job just to keep an eye on these things.

Thanx again
Quote Reply
Re: [Inertia] Support Resources Section In reply to
Hi,

I think that another positive change would be to separate out the Links SQL Section into Links SQL Version 1 and Version 2, because most people don't use LSQL 1, and as such don't need listings for LSQL 1. It would save people lots of time and increase usability if different categories were created.
Quote Reply
Re: [Lacan] Support Resources Section In reply to
 Lacan,

Good idea. We'll be separating mods and FAQ items specific to either LSQL1 or LSQL2 into different categories soon.

Bruce.