Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Discussion :

Suggestions Gocart

Quote Reply
Suggestions Gocart
suppose that I serve as a front end store for multiple merchants. The way GoCart is programmed all income goes to one merchant account. What if every product can be configured to match a merchant account so you can process payment for multiples companies without you having to receive the money for goods. Do you understand? is like is mike buys product A and product A is a product for company X then when you process they payment the information will be sent to the paypal account of company X... having mulitple companies like X will allow Gocart to host multiple products AND merchants for them making it a very powerful product. what do you think?
Quote Reply
Re: [jaltuve] Suggestions Gocart In reply to
Hi Jaltuve,

I've tossed the idea around a fair bit and it's going to be difficult. I'm going to refer you to another post I made awhile back:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...i?post=231246#231246

Cheers,
Aki
Quote Reply
Re: [Aki] Suggestions Gocart In reply to
Aki, sorry to be offtopic but... Can you tell me why I can not buy the spider plugin from the order page?

Thanks,
Quote Reply
That was referenced elsewhere recently. They pulled it, pending a rewrite. If you need/want it you need to contact GT directly.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Hi,

If I can get gocart working, and I'm hitting some problems, I have some code written to move the items into another table, and associate them with a link -- or several links, as well as an item editor (add).

If that starts to work, then it's possible -- potentially -- using either manual billing, or paypal (a transaction gateway like authorize net would be beyond reason I think) -- to create multiple line-item invoice breakdowns similar to how Amazon.com bills/charges for purchases from it's zShops and main catalogs.

I need to see how the program stores invoices, but it might mean taking that one invoice, and creating a "container" class, (flag) that when pulled causes all the sub-invoices to be pulled, and vice versa. This shouldn't impact the basic running of gocart, but it might mean code changes, which then means upgrades will be problematic, unless well modularized.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.