Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Custom Modification Jobs :

Captcha mod for Sql add.cgi Needed to Stop Bot Spam

Quote Reply
Captcha mod for Sql add.cgi Needed to Stop Bot Spam
I have been reading through all the Links Forums.. However I have not found anything that will work with Links Sql 2.0.2.......

I am in need of the scripts for a "Captcha mod for Sql add.cgi"

If you have them please let me know when where and how much, $$.$$.. No games though..

Any help will be greatly appreciated..

Special Forces Search Engine
A Team FOG
Quote Reply
Re: [AteamFog] Captcha mod for Sql add.cgi Needed to Stop Bot Spam In reply to
The image letter protection should work for you.
I don't know if there is such plugin, but it can be created. It would be a medium difficulty development.

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Hi,

Is something like this what you are looking for?

http://www.ultranerds.com/...ns/Add_RandImage_L4/

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Captcha mod for Sql add.cgi Needed to Stop Bot Spam In reply to
Hey Andy

Wow! Yes it is what I need!! I have been trying, but can not get your site to let me purchase it. It says it has sent me 5 messages but have received none.

Glad to finally findout where you and Pugdog went.. I have been away for awhile, your threads were where I picked up on most of my how to's in Links 2.0 before I went to Sql.
A Team FOG

Last edited by:

AteamFog: Nov 30, 2006, 6:16 PM
Quote Reply
Hey Andy... Dah!!! My Gmail was putting your server mail in the spam folder..
A Team FOG
Quote Reply
Add_RandImage_L4/ [Andy] Captcha mod for Sql add.cgi Needed to Stop Bot Spam In reply to
Hey Andy

Sent $25 yesterday.. Got confirm from Paypal yesterday.. Got message from you today, but still need to get script mods.

Thanks
A Team FOG
Quote Reply
Re: [AteamFog] Add_RandImage_L4/ [Andy] Captcha mod for Sql add.cgi Needed to Stop Bot Spam In reply to
Hi,

I don't seem to have any emails I haven't replied to yet? (also, did you get my one about admin access?)

TIA

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Help with Paid Plugin Install Add_RandImage Needed to Stop Bot Spam!!! In reply to
Hey everyone..

Would anyone have an example of how to Install the Add_RandImage plugin? I have spent the better part of a week now trying to get this thing to work... An Example of where to put what would be great..

What really needs to change? Any help from anyone would be great. All messages about 10 or 12 have had the admin access info in them.

Thanks for any help!
A Team FOG
Quote Reply
Re: [AteamFog] Help with Paid Plugin Install Add_RandImage Needed to Stop Bot Spam!!! In reply to
Tried everything we could to find out how to install this script, but can not seam to find any type instructions with it.
A Team FOG