Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Custom Modification Jobs :

Pay to Customize Links 2.0 to work like Zues Internet Marketing Robot

Quote Reply
Pay to Customize Links 2.0 to work like Zues Internet Marketing Robot
I will be importing links from Links Suite 4 and soliciting reciprocal links. Also, people will add their own links. I already have the reciprocal link mod installed.

I need links 2.0 to work more like Zeus Internet Marketing Robot but better - smarter!

I want to be able to auto-mail (cron) several emails based on email history and whether they added themselves to the database or I added them (different emails). I want the system to remove links that have not reciprocated within a certain number of emails.

I need the emails to be smart and to display to the user their login info so that they can easily update their reciprocal link field. The email also has to show different links to link to us depending on the category that they are in.

When it comes to custom work I like to use the phone for some of the discussion so I would prefer that the custom programmer be located in North America and to enjoy talking on the phone about the issues. I am looking forward to starting this asap.
Quote Reply
Re: [Nosmada] Pay to Customize Links 2.0 to work like Zues Internet Marketing Robot In reply to
Have you considered LinksSQL? This could do the task a *lot* easier, and most definatly faster. Just an idea.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!