Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Custom Modification Jobs :

Links SQL expert needed for various one-off jobs..

Quote Reply
Links SQL expert needed for various one-off jobs..
If you have experience of Links SQL and know how it works and can handle various requests from time to time, then please get in touch.

I need someone who can help with various modifications to my site from time to time. Most of the work is standard stuff which I don't have the time to do myself and hence would like to pay someone to do it.

Drop me a message with your details and rates. Please detail your experience in using Links SQL and also any Links SQL sites that oyu have built.

thanks

Leslie
Quote Reply
Re: [bunder] Links SQL expert needed for various one-off jobs.. In reply to
I do have some experience myself but nevertheless I would like to tell you about the services offered by my company. I have an internet based software company which offers the service thats right for you. At Software Objects, you can go ahead and post your project description along with the maximum price you are willing to pay and specify the deadline within which you want the project to be completed. Then coders and programmers from around the world will bid on them. Then based on their experience and bid amount, you can accept any one. And with software objects, your money is safe. Untill you are satisfied with the work, your money is not given to the coder. Our team of programmers will step in and if the coders work does not meet the requirements, the money will be returned back to you.

So you can go ahead and post your project at the site. If no one else, i'll go ahead and do your project.

Omair Aasim