Gossamer Forum
Home : Gossamer Threads Inc. : Custom Modification Jobs :

DBman SQL - Complete Design & Setup Quote

Quote Reply
DBman SQL - Complete Design & Setup Quote
Hi to all,

Please forgive me if I am in the wrong place or out of line in posting my request here.

Over the few weeks I have spent many, many hous and over $450 searching, evaluating, and downloading useless programs.

Then I came across Gossamer Threads and all their products, I am impressed, and see several programs here that will serve my needs.

I am interested in hearing from any competent reliable person that may have an interest in giving me a quote for a complete Layout - DB setup - Installation, of "Initially" DBman SQL . I will then contact all qualified and interested parties as to my requirements.

Many Thanks

Last edited by:

arborist: Jan 16, 2003, 8:29 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [arborist] DBman SQL - Complete Design & Setup Quote In reply to
I may be interested, depending on the specifics involved. For example, I wouldn't have the tools or skills to use Flash (mostly because I dislike it so much).

I have installed and customised a wide range of Perl/PHP/MySQL scripts though (and have even written a few tutorials about it).

Would this be on an NT or UNIX server?

Btw, you might also want to look through the resources section, as independant installers are listed there for many of the GT products. There are also a number of modification scripts and templates available.