Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Perl Programming :

Perl Programmers

Quote Reply
Perl Programmers
Dear PERL programmers,

I have an idea of the script: called Real Estate Listing Management Program. I start developing it or let say working on it. (I have draft and ideas). My knowledge of PERL is not so big, so I need help with this. If you think you are able to help me we can work out fallowing deals:

1) Share profits from the sale of the software (thru my huge contacts in Real Estate)

2) Work out some sort of payment plan, I’m broke but …

3) I can trade a web design, software …

4) Help you to get a job…

5) Or something else…

6) Or just let’s work on this project together showing world that people still can work for ideas and money after…

I know there are few perl scrips for real estate industry, but they were written in very little knowledge of real estate market, customer demands etc. I’m taking that project as Part-Time, I’m not expecting from you to work day and night on it.

Thanks and let me know

M.
Quote Reply
Re: [marcin] Perl Programmers In reply to
Why does it need to be in Perl? Won't PHP do (I'm quite a lot better in PHP..lol). Also, can you guarantee any sales of the software, or are you just hoping someone will buy? I need to know, incase I dedicate lots of my time to this porject Tongue

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Perl Programmers In reply to
IMHO I would say don't bother andy :)

Quote:
1) Share profits from the sale of the software (thru my huge contacts in Real Estate)

Some proof of this would be beneficial.

Quote:
2) Work out some sort of payment plan, I’m broke but …

Isn't that like getting blood from a stone? Wink

Quote:
4) Help you to get a job…

How?

Quote:
5) Or something else…

Ooo very tempting!
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Perl Programmers In reply to
Mmmm...good point's Unimpressed Think I will stick to developing my LSQL Plugins, and new perl/PHP scripts :)

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!