Home : General : Perl Programming :

GD Graphs - Ack!

Quote Reply
GD Graphs - Ack!
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out the most annoying problem :;/

Basically, this error keeps appearing:

Quote:
[Sat Jan 08 11:40:18 2005] [error] [client 81.153.55.95] gd-png: fatal libpng error: Invalid number of colors in palette
[Sat Jan 08 11:40:18 2005] [error] [client 81.153.55.95] gd-png error: setjmp returns error condition

It was all working ok.. and I made the smallest changes to the script.. and it now doesn't work :/

ARGH!

Any ideas? I've done a Google search for the error, but that doesn't really seem to help much :/

TIA

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] GD Graphs - Ack! In reply to
Revert to the version of your script without the 'smallest change'?

- wil
Quote Reply
Re: [Wil] GD Graphs - Ack! In reply to
Thanks. I managed to fix this up (thank god for backups =)).

Turned out to be something silly on my end (I wasn't ticking one of the boxes). I guess that will serve me right for not taking breaks between work :|

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
You should deploy some revision control software. Have a look at subversion which is our preferred method here. Saves you a lot of headaches and gives you a detailed audit trail if you need to question a decision.

- wil
Quote Reply
If you decide to use SubVersion then take a look here too...

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/

TortoiseSVN integrates into the Windows shell and is nice to use IMO.

Last edited by:

Gmail: Feb 4, 2005, 9:26 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Gmail] GD Graphs - Ack! In reply to
Thanks for the link. I managed to fix up the script (it was a silly mistake, whereas it was downloading old versions of the log files, before processing) The old sys admin left it all in a bit of a mess :'().

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk