Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Perl Programming :

Beta Testers....

Quote Reply
Beta Testers....
Hi. I've almost completed my first main PHP program (the rest have been really small in comparison to this one). It is basically a PHP version of my Perl script Called 'Ace Password'

It has quite a few new features, including;
  • Error checking (regex, and sees if files exist when trying to write to them)
  • Multi area management tool
  • Login managed by cookies
  • Comes in small(ish) .inc files, so people can edit to their hearts cotnent Tongue
  • Obviously, there is no CHMODing required, as it is PHP (except for the .htaccess/.htpasswd files if they already exist and need to be overwritten).
  • And more feature...

I'm just really looking for a couple of people to start beta testing it for me. This will enable me to iron out a few of the smaller bugs, and also any bigger ones before going on puplic beta.

I thought I would ask here cos most of you guys know your way around using .htaccessa and PHP programs, so I thought I would let you be the first in on it (I'm personally impressed with it Smile)

There is still about another 2 days before completetion, but the bulk of the coding is done now. I really just wanted to see if anyone was interested in testing it for me. If you are, please just leave a mesage here. I'll PMP you tomorrow when I get up Tongue

Thanks

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!