Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Internet Technologies :

MS OUTLOOK XP (URGENT)

Quote Reply
MS OUTLOOK XP (URGENT)
Hello folks,

I am not an advanced MS Outlook user so i need your help to get rid of some serious problems.

I have 3 hotmail accounts (HTTP) and 3 POP3 accounts which i want to implement into MS Outlook XP. I added one of the POP3 accounts and two of the hotmail accounts so far. The implemented POP3 account is working very well. (I will add 2 more POP3 accounts later since they are currently inactivated.) However, those 2 hotmail accounts are not working well. Now, here is my problem:

Those 2 hotmail accounts are not working well on MS Outlook XP. It, most of the time, gives a "server time out" error and as far as i know it is not possible to increase the timeout duration for HTTP servers. I would be very glad if you let me know how i can easily reach my inbox for each of those 2 accounts without having a "server time out" error. I just want to send/receive my emails without any error or such trouble.

And here's my second problem:

I want to add the 3rd hotmail account but when i try to do so, it's again giving me the same error. Hence, it does not transfer the emails (files) into my Outlook inbox. I also can not send/receive anything.

I would be very glad if some of you folks help me kindly. Thanks a lot in advance.

Kindest Regards,

marvelous

ps:you can help me via email: marvelous@superonline.com