Home : General : Internet Technologies :

Dreamweaver MX

(Page 2 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [Eraser] Dreamweaver MX In reply to
A couple of Dreamweaver sites that I built:

www.uapress.com

www.uark.edu/journalism -- This one may still show some Pagemill code. That was what I started with. But it's been completely redesigned in Dreamweaver.

parker
Quote Reply
Re: [parkeru] Dreamweaver MX In reply to
Nice site design, but I get a full page of nothing at the bottom.

hmmm .... interesting....
Thanks for checking our code. Database query system from www.gossamer-threads.com - Webmaster

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [Eraser] Dreamweaver MX In reply to
Well I gotta gripe for you. When setting up my SQL Server Connection for an ASPX test, you get a connection string template like this:

Persist Security Info=False;
Data Source=[serverName or ServerIP or (local)];
Initial Catalog=[databaseName];
User ID=[username];
Password=[password];

I'm not the world's brightest guy nor do I have connection string formats memorized, but it appears that DW wants you to put the connection information inside the brackets...but this is not the case.

Grrrrrrrrr. Mad
Quote Reply
Re: [HeavyBombers] Dreamweaver MX In reply to
Hi Scott

They don't make it very clear

Persist Security Info=False;
Data Source=MYSERVER;
Initial Catalog=mydatabase;
User ID=sa;
Password=password;

Drop the brackets

dregs2
Quote Reply
Re: [dregs2] Dreamweaver MX In reply to
NO they sure didn't. I should have made my post clearer. I finally figured it out, and man was I mad when I did.

Course it is a preview release. Although MM hasn't been that good at releasing fixes. They've been okay, but not good.

I suspect I will upgrade to MX from UltraDev 4, although I haven't seen the pricing yet.
Quote Reply
Re: [dregs2] Dreamweaver MX In reply to
Hi,

refering to the same situation, I have a problem with creating a connection between a SQL server and an .aspx file. The connection is made successfully but the aspx does not recognize the tables in the database.
Does anyone knows how to solve it?

Tks

Ana
> >