Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Internet Technologies :

Can't view source in IE 6?

Quote Reply
Can't view source in IE 6?
I have a *REALLY* annoying problem with IE. Basically, if I try and view a pages source BEFORE it has finished loading; the program opens up ok, and I can view the source that has loaded so far. However, if I wait for the whole page to load, and then try to view source... it doesn't so anything. No errors, absolutly nudda Frown

I've tried re-instaling IE 3 to 4 times, and that still hasn't worked. Anyone got any ideas? This is really getting to be quite a PITA, as I can't view the output of my scripts, to check that the syntax etc is ok.. ... ARGH!

BTW, I've tried re-setting defaults, using the right click to view source, as well as through the top-menu bar :(

TIA

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Can't view source in IE 6? In reply to
Fixed.

For anyone else who may have this problem in the future, all you need to do is clean out your "Tempory Internet Files", and it will start working again :) If only I had known that before reinstalling IE all these times :(

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!