Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
API

I need to implement an API (provided by a vendor.) I have no idea how to do this and don't have a tech anymore. Is there a resource site that explains how to integrate this into a website? I have the feed (?) but no instructions. Help...

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: [SSmeredith] API In reply to
Hi SSmeredith,

Generally the API will have the docs. Can you provide a link to the API or any more info? At this point your question is too vague to answer.

~Charlie
Quote Reply
Re: [Chaz] API In reply to
Thanks Charlie for your reply-

I can email that to you directly if you'd like to take a look. I imagine it's pretty standard as far as API goes, but my problem is I have no idea how to actually add the code to my pages, and search results. I know if someone were to show me I'd be off and running...

Blush

Last edited by:

SSmeredith: Apr 15, 2005, 2:45 PM
Quote Reply
You can e-mail it to piper at dev-null.net. If it's something simple I can give you some pointers. If it's more involved I'll have to wait till I have more free time; I'm pretty booked up this weekend and next. Is there no way you can post links here in case others might have some ideas for you?

~Charlie
Quote Reply
Re: [Chaz] API In reply to
Yes, but there's a security code they gave me that maybe I'll leave out.
Quote Reply
Ahh, I see. I'm sure you'll need the security code to access the docs, correct? Best bet is to just shoot me a note at the address above so I can peek at it.

Thanks,
Charlie