Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

tax time again :-(

Quote Reply
tax time again :-(
I'm just curious about how many of you are filing your income taxes over the Internet this year. This is my second time for filing federal electronicly, and my first for state as the option wasn't available last year.

Philip
------------------
Limecat is not pleased.
Quote Reply
Re: [fuzzy thoughts] tax time again :-( In reply to
Me pay no tax :)
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] tax time again :-( In reply to
I do/will. Havn't got around to the actual form-filling stuff yet.,..but I still have to keep accounts Unsure

It sucks!

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [fuzzy thoughts] tax time again :-( In reply to
If I can file over the internet without having to pay any kind of "fee" - I'll do it. I was using tele-file (where you do your return with a touch tone phone) for several years since it was fast & free.

In the past, all of the electronic filing places wanted to charge for the convience so I've been waiting for the IRS to come up with something free.
Quote Reply
Re: [Watts] tax time again :-( In reply to
E-filing is free for qualifying taxpayers through participating websites. Check out http://www.irs.gov/...freeFile/welcome.jsp for details. I did mine through "Turbotax for the Web". H&R Block is the only other big name participating. Qualification varies by company... one is free to all active duty miilitary personnel, while others have restrictions on age, income, or qualification to file 1040EZ.

Philip
------------------
Limecat is not pleased.