Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

geek++

Quote Reply
geek++
Ugh, what a weekend it has been. My laptop battery is now dead and my home's network router has literally been fried.

Still, on the upside, I managed to get perl/linux/thttpd working on my ipaq 3850 and am finally happy with this "pocket computer". Works incredibly well, only problem might be that the speed's rather slow and no DBI.

Managed to go on a hike this weekend and at every rest-break did a little bit of coding! Finished off an entire module that way Angelic

Now, to get links2.0 to index and allow me to choose all the mp3s I want to listen to on my microdrive... heh Tongue
Quote Reply
Re: [Aki] geek++ In reply to
Quote:
Managed to go on a hike this weekend and at every rest-break did a little bit of coding! Finished off an entire module that way

You must be as unfit as I if you managed to write a whole module in your breaks Cool
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] geek++ In reply to
lol - i was thinking the same thing.
Cheers,
Michael Bray
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] geek++ In reply to
hehehe :)

You guys found me out. Actually, I barely broke a sweat going up the hill. It was kind of funny, 5 minutes walking, 5 minutes resting was the average rate. But we were going sloooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... the speediest someone has gone up the trail was 27.13 minutes, our time was around 2 hours. I pulled out the ipaq only after I got frustrated waiting for my hiking buddy.

I'll have to try it out alone sometime, no module coding then for me! It seems my gym membership is paying off!

Last edited by:

Aki: Sep 18, 2002, 10:31 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Aki] geek++ In reply to
I played golf today for the first time in a month or so, needless to say, I can now barely walk.

I can feel all the lactic acid burning my calves Unsure

Hmph, time for a pepperoni pizza to help heal the hurt.

Last edited by:

Paul: Sep 20, 2002, 12:05 PM