Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

World War III

Quote Reply
World War III
Seems some one long ago in a far off world thought WW III would start in the Middle East.

Last time the US and allies attacked Iraq , Iraq attacked Israel with scud missiles.

The US kept Israel out with free patriot missiles.

If the US goes in again ... will Saddam attack Israel again, will the US be able to hold Israel again ?

The US has given version 2 patriot missiles to Israel in case of future Iraq troubles.

Israel is nuclear armed. It is already not a happy area.

But No other Middle East Nation is allowed to have nuclear weapons ?

The US and UK have both have Nuclear , Chemical and Biological weapons programs.

I can find a recipe on the internet and have good old mustard gas quick as a bunny.

Each country has a right to protect it's borders and engage in work which will protect it

and it's people from nuclear, biological and chemical weapons.

--------------

But in the end we would be better feeding & giving medical supplies to the alledged enemy.

The sooner they have full stomaches and no fear of bombs dropping , we can sneak in Monday night

Football and CNN on color TV's . Later McRestaurant can have McIraq specials.

----------------

Surely we can wait another year , 365 days before we start WW III . May be by then some one will

have a real handle on why Saddam needs to be removed by full scale millitary force.

----------------

Castro is still alive and happy.

Thanks

Kode

ps we can send them happy thoughts (-:
Quote Reply
Re: [kode] World War III In reply to
naw... fuzzy thoughts Crazy

Philip
------------------
Limecat is not pleased.
Quote Reply
Re: [fuzzy thoughts] World War III In reply to
Bush, what a guy.

He can only raise people for brief seconds using his patriotism lines.

He screwed up the stock market speech. Wall Street I bet was waiting for a strong economical speech but had to listen to blah blah blah.

He's also stuck on trying to out do his father, who (though I don't like) did understand the world situation while Jr. only knows how to wave guns.

I'm sorry but this is not a situation that needs stoking by Bush Jr.

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile