USA vs IRAQ

(Page 2 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] USA vs IRAQ In reply to
Ewww! Don't even want to picture that. Pirate
Quote Reply
Re: [Watts] USA vs IRAQ In reply to
I didn't ask you to picture it, so maybe subconsciously you wanted to...bahahaha
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] USA vs IRAQ In reply to
Ack! I'm blind! I'm blind!
Quote Reply
Re: [SeanP] USA vs IRAQ In reply to
Quote:
We can't let terror and terrorists make us scared to live our lives the way we choose to live them.

It depends the perspective within which Terrorism is being Viewed and interpretted.

Why is USA defending the biggest ever Corporate Terrorism where many innocent lives were lost (if thats the way terrorism and terrorist activity is defined) the Ex CEO of UCC India (Anderson if thats what his name was) despite the glaring fact that it was indeed an act of new form of Terrorism .... Corporate Terrorism.

Or probably any form of violence which is classified as Terrorist Activity on the grounds of "Color Of The Skin" of the sufferer then probably there is no way one can ever classify terrorism of US as Terrorism. Just go about mis hit bombings as an adventurous excercise and shamelesslely claim that " We Want ......."

It's surprising to find that whenever there is recession US engages in some form of so called "WAR" and all the wars have been fought on Foreign Soil. History they say is often repeated. Probably another Bitter Tasting Vietnam Eperience Is there in the embryonic stage.......

BlM
Quote Reply
Re: [BlueMoods] USA vs IRAQ In reply to
In Reply To:
It's surprising to find that whenever there is recession US engages in some form of so called "WAR" and all the wars have been fought on Foreign Soil.

That's probably because most wars the US gets involved with are somebody else's war and are not started by the US. (North-Vietnam vs. South Vietnam / North Korea vs. South Korea / Iraq vs. Kuwait, etc.) When the US takes the initiative to help other countries from being attached, people say that the US is being a "bully", but when they wait to get involved (WWII after the Pearl Harbor attach), people say the US didn't help when they needed them. All I know is, talk down about the US all you want, but if it wasn't for the US, half the world would be speaking German right now...

Sean
Quote Reply
Quote:
That's probably because most wars the US gets involved with are somebody else's war and are not started by the US.

Well Well... Thats a news to me.
Sad was a blue eyed boy of ummmmm?
OBL Was a state guest of ..... in his anti ussr tirade?

The problem with US is the very bad habbit of not letting anyone live in Peace and then pretend to be saviour of Peace and Humanity and EnvironMent etc etc. Why is Anderson not tried in US courts or why is he not handed over for trial for the Bhopal Gas Tragedy ?

As on the German issue.... What is world experiencing ..... coversion to Christianity in developing countries.

Its all a question of adopting double standards and the problem is that US thinks that it is sanctified by God....a self conceived one though......

Look how threatening one of the US big guns got at Doha WTO round.....WTO is another epicenter of Terrorism (Economic Terrorism) where Pepsi and Coke can coexist but all the local players are pushed out becuase they get their bottles destroyed....

Its all a question of US ambition of having 1/3 of world population rule 2/3 rd of population and then talk about Democracy......

As for on the German issue... its better to have a German (and not a pseudo dictator) soeaking world. What wrong did Hitler do? He went after Jews..... What is Bush &Co doing or so to say US &Co doing going after Muslims?

Problem is that US is one country which has failed in all Management Skills where all the Blue Eyed Boys turned into Frankenstien Monsters and who suffers.... the inocent citizens (and thats what terrorism is all about)....

BlM
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
where Pepsi and Coke can coexist but all the local players are pushed out becuase they get their bottles destroyed....

What wrong did Hitler do? He went after Jews.....

Problem is that US is one country which has failed in all Management Skills where all the Blue Eyed Boys turned into Frankenstien Monsters and who suffers.... the inocent citizens (and thats what terrorism is all about)....

Ah, I'm not even going to bother replying to those ramblings...
Quote Reply
Sounds a little too much like Alex Jones.
Quote Reply
But u have already replied.....

Sometimes silence can get very Loud....

Who paid the price for this Silence

BlM

Last edited by:

BlueMoods: Sep 10, 2002, 3:14 PM
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
But u have already replied.....

Sometimes silence can get very Loud....
Isn't silence the appropriate response to a troll?
Quote Reply
Re: [vanderen] USA vs IRAQ In reply to
Quote:
Isn't silence the appropriate response to a troll

Isn't OBL Silent for few months now? Its an erstwhile "Freindly Dwarf" turned "Mischievous Giant" And That Transformation itself was fuelled by ...?
Quote Reply
That last post really did sound like something Osama would say :)

Would you mind letting me capture you as I could really do with the $25 million

Last edited by:

Paul: Sep 11, 2002, 2:22 AM
Quote Reply
Quote:
Isn't OBL Silent for few months now? Its an erstwhile "Freindly Dwarf" turned "Mischievous Giant" And That Transformation itself was fuelled by ...

Is that like "the sound of one hand clapping" or something, or maybe a wee bit o' Burns?

O wad some Power the giftie gie us
To see oursels as inthers see us!
It wad frae monie a blunder free us,
An' foolish notion;
What airs in dress an' gait wad lea'e us,
An' ev'n devotion!

Quote Reply
Re: [Watts] USA vs IRAQ In reply to
Could you translate that to American English? I got lost after the second sentance.

Philip
------------------
Limecat is not pleased.
Quote Reply
Re: [fuzzy thoughts] USA vs IRAQ In reply to
fuzzy thoughts - I miss these guys.
> >