Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Sony Vaio

(Page 2 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [Wil] Sony Vaio In reply to
Im a kazaa supernode hehe.

Theres some dodgy stuff to be found on kazaa.

Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] Sony Vaio In reply to
Blush

- wil
Quote Reply
I have to admit I've seen the "snuff" mpeg - if anyone knows what I'm talking about then they'll know how I felt when I saw it.

I like downloading the Jackass mpegs
Quote Reply
Re: [Wil] File Sharing In reply to
And on this note...

from http://slashdot.org

Preview the New Napster
Posted by CmdrTaco on Wednesday January 02, @09:23PM
from the do-you-hear-what-I-hear dept.
*ZiggyP0P* writes "Napster has finally released a preview/teaser of their new business model. Seems kind of sad that so much work will be done on something that noone will use. Quite interesting the part about their own file format..."

- wil

Last edited by:

Wil: Jan 3, 2002, 8:57 AM
Quote Reply
Snuff MPGs? Have you seen the mainstream film 9mm?? That really freaked me out. A very well done film, though.

- wil
Quote Reply
Re: [Wil] File Sharing In reply to
>>Seems kind of sad that so much work will be done on something that noone will use.<<

Hehe quite true.
Quote Reply
>>Snuff MPGs? Have you seen the mainstream film 9mm?? That really freaked me out. A very well done film, though.
<<

Are you sure we are talking about the same thing?
Quote Reply
I presume so. You mean the old urban legend (which is debataed in this film) of Snuff movies - where someone kills for sexual pelasure? Read the following:

http://www.urbanlegends.com/...lms_cecil_adams.html

The mainstream film 8mm deals with the issue and it is actually quite disturbing. But the debate of is is actually an urban legend or reality is left to your interpretation. And this isn't a dodgy film at all, Nicolas Cage amonsgt others starred in it:

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0134273

Cheers

- wil
Quote Reply
Hmm I'm not sure. The mpeg I saw was of a guy filming himself slitting someones throat....ie a real murder. He then chops the guys head off with an axe.

I had to delete the mpeg off my pc because it nearly made me spew.

Even thinking about it makes my stomach turn.

Last edited by:

RedRum: Jan 3, 2002, 9:09 AM
Quote Reply
Sounds the same - it's supposedly because the guy gets a sexual kick out of it. It also deals with the issue in the film of money and power. As the story goes, very rich people would pay to make a snuff movie becasue they could and they liked to abuse the power their money 'gave' them.

What you have to realise is that these aren't real. If you suspect that they are, then I suggest you pass them along to the FBI.

But supposedly these flicks aren't real. But they do deal with real issues, and then the mind is left to ponder with the thought of if the flick is real or not. You are then left to decide if you liked the "idea" and not the actual graphical images you see. You really should pick up the movie about this. If you make it into 5 minutes of the flick I'll give you a tenner. It's horrifcaly real.

- wil

Last edited by:

Wil: Jan 3, 2002, 9:11 AM
Quote Reply
No I assure you it was real....there was a big warning about it on Kazaa and since then they've introduced loads of filtering.
Quote Reply
Then that isn't snuff then - that's just plain murder.

- wil
Quote Reply
The mpeg was called "snuff.mpg" thats all I was saying.
Quote Reply
Yeah - I've seen quite a few things like that - including that one. They aren't snuff, but they are pretty bad murders...
Cheers,
Michael Bray
Quote Reply
Re: [Michael_Bray] Sony Vaio In reply to
Ugh some of the things you find are foul.....they are all from "Faces of Death".....I've stopped searching the mpegs now as I can't bare some of the stuff......like people blowing up dogs....Unsure

Last edited by:

RedRum: Jan 3, 2002, 3:40 PM
Quote Reply
Yeah - Some of the fake ones are funny though. The one with the guy blowing up the boat (not an explosion, he is blowing up a rubber boat and someone jumps on it and it makes his head pop), and the alligator one make me laugh cause I know they are fake.
Cheers,
Michael Bray
Quote Reply
Re: [Michael_Bray] Sony Vaio In reply to
I've not seen either of those....there are some funny blooper ones though :)
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
Unfortunately, my uplink provider has blocked Kaazaa. That was good, I must admit.

eeek... a Censorship Provider :)
Quote Reply

You boys got way to much time on your hands! Wink
No, just to limit the bandwidth :-(

Have you seen the blooper MPGs doing their rounds? Like mad car crashesh and sports injuries. eeek.

- wil
Post deleted by RedRum In reply to

Last edited by:

RedRum: Feb 22, 2002, 11:06 AM
Quote Reply
Is this guy for real?

http://www.cutoffmyfeet.com/

moog
-- I've spent most of my money on beer and women... the rest I just wasted.
Quote Reply
Re: [travers] Sony Vaio In reply to
Yep.

He was on TV in the UK a few weeks ago.
Quote Reply
perversely interesting .... gotta admit that if he gets $20 X 200,000 that this web venture was worth while ... a cool 4 million ... enough to cover medical, a porche and home in Malibu.

if he was only going for expenses + a little more ... I bet more folks would signup just to help the guy out.

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] Sony Vaio In reply to
Going back to the original topic. Anyone fancy joining in on a co-buy?? I really fancy one of these.

http://www.letsbuyit.com/...02&dealid=221418

http://www.letsbuyit.com/...02&dealid=221417

- wil
> >