Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Science

(Page 2 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] Science In reply to
There is a product called (?) Beaver Sauce or something that is horseradish and is good on stuff like sandwiches, etc. It's relatively inexpensive as well - like $3 a bottle. It's got a good 'wang' to it.

Wasabi is awesome! We eat sushi and have wasabi contests to see who can eat the most without dying.

It's green and looks to me like guacamole (mushed up avacadoes) has a horseradish like bite to it and a very small amount will clear out your sinuses and make your eyes water. What a rush.

It kinda reminds me of that episode of 'The Simpsons' where Homer eats all of those peppers and goes on some kind of psychedelic acid trip.

Quote Reply
Re: [Watts] Science In reply to
Has anyone ever tried eating whole black peppercorns?

Also try putting 2-3 peppercorns on your cooker and turn the heat up :) ....it releases mustard gas as I unfortunately found out a while ago :)
Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] Science In reply to
I've eaten some black peppercorn in my chinese before. Didnt realise it had it in Frown Took 6 cups of water to get rid of the stinging Frown

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [AndyNewby] Science In reply to
>>Took 6 cups of water to get rid of the stinging
<<

You big sissy.
> >