Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

$20

Quote Reply
$20
haircut
shampoo
straight razor shave (includes forhead, eyebrows, etc ... "no" nose hairs but ears OK)
2 minute (head, neck, and shoulders message)

all for under $20.

hmmm .... anywhere else in the world like this?

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] $20 In reply to
>>includes forhead, eyebrows,<<

Why would you want to look like Steve-O from Jackass Tongue

Last edited by:

PaulW: Nov 26, 2001, 8:33 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [PaulW] $20 In reply to
they got rid of some of those annoying hairs that pop up between the eye brows for me. Laugh

hey when you get older you'll know what I mean ... hairs pop up every where !!! Shocked

Quote Reply
Quote:
(head, neck, and shoulders message)

you mean massage? I've never heard of a head, neck and sholders message Tongue

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [AndyNewby] $20 In reply to
yeah , err that's right. speelinng who cares! All thee Brits have ogt my spelling all confused again. Seriously, elementary school was British based spellingand from Jr. high and on was the American version ... besides ... I'm using areal cheap P/S2 keyboard and the keys stick and thespace bar is only 21/2 keys wide. (106 keys Japanese keyboard -- lot's of extra keys for convertingthe Japanese characters Crazy

Quote Reply
Hehe, I know what you're talking about. I am glad my wife and I use different boxes. If I have to use her nihongo keyboard, I go berserk looking for backslashes, brackets and semicolons. Wink

Last edited by:

Tho:mas: Nov 27, 2001, 6:36 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Tho:mas] $20 In reply to
I thnk I'm gonna go back to using my G$ the keyboard is wayyyyyy better even with the Japanese keys ...

I got 2 boxes for myself and I'm trying to figure out the M$ way of life since I've spent so much time bagging on M$ I figured I should be fair and give this a system a chance. (well I should really buy a better keyboard for it too though)
hehe too cheap .. why spend more money then necessary.

I didn't know your wife is Japanese! haha I didn't even know you were married either. oh well