Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

change now!

Quote Reply
change now!
Im getting tired of green all the time. Lets switch to another color! Like pink, yellow, orange or dark blue! can we do that?

??
Quote Reply
Re: [perlman] change now! In reply to
Take some LSD then you can have what ever color scheme you want ;)

The only request I have is that they change the bloody hyperlink color as they are impossible to see:

Gossamer Gossamer

Last edited by:

Paul: Feb 20, 2003, 8:37 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] change now! In reply to
Quote:
Take some LSD then you can have what ever color scheme you want ;)

The only request I have is that they change the bloody hyperlink color as they are impossible to see

Hmmm....encouraging minors to take drugs. Not good Paul. Not good!

But I've just gotta agree to the hyperlink color issue. Not impossible, but difficult.
Quote Reply
Re: [perlman] change now! In reply to
>>>encouraging minors to take drugs. Not good Paul. Not good! <<<

I'd be suprised if minors hadn't already found out about the drugs available to them on the streets. I know ofr a fact that they are very easy to get here...there are 4-5 dealers living in my village, of which the village consists of no more than 5,000 people Unsure Quite scary really. If I wanted, I could go down there now, and pick up e's, skunk, solid, or pretty much anything I wanted (I only know this, cos I went through that stage about 1-2 years ago...where you experiment with most things....something I am not proud off Frown)

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] change now! In reply to
Tut tut. I've never tried drugs - well thats if you don't consider cigarettes and alcohol to be drugs.
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] change now! In reply to
Yeah, well our village is quite 'interesting' to say the least. Probably the most happening around our area (most people come to our village on friday/saturday nights)....not popular for many of the right reasons though Unsure. The worst part is, it looks like such an innocent village, until the night life comes out :(

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] change now! In reply to
thats not quite fun I would say. drugs have a strange way of affecting people and change them. When you just come in to a bad environment you will do lot of things to get accepted in gangs and stuff like that. know many people who have ruined their lives because of drugs and some are slipping as we speek, to say it short. not fun at all.