Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

The Chemical Brothers....

(Page 3 of 3)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [ArmyAirForces] The Chemical Brothers.... In reply to
And BTW since I pay few Americans working for me since last one year or so.... unfortunately your Al sahaafish offer is out of place. I still prefer that I be the Boss rather than being bossed over .... You may call his ranting again but it feeds few American families for sure..
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] The Chemical Brothers.... In reply to
Now that was subpar, no pep to it at all.
Quote Reply
What's your mental age?
Quote Reply
No no, that's not entertaining at all. You'll never get that job at this rate.
Quote Reply
Oh well i employ Americans on the basis of Mental Age.... So i asked yrs. It seems u r not very sure about yr exact mental age....

Carry on amusing yourself

Bye.
Quote Reply
Oh come on, you can be more entertaining that that. Were's the passion, the disjointed rantings, the absurd hyperbole, or the obscure local references nobody else knows or cares about?

Come on man, put some effort into it.
Quote Reply
Quote:
Exactly! It doesn't matter if we find WMD or not as the anti-America/anti-Bush/anti-IMF/anti-Right turns on Friday movement will just say it's a giant conspiracy.
But isn't it the job of the CIA to conspire?
How many governments have been taken down by CIA covert operations.
It would work out better for the US if they didn't find any WMD in Iraq. Bush has already said that Saddam has given it all to Syria. How convenient.

Bob
http://totallyfreeads.com.au
Quote Reply
Re: [lanerj] The Chemical Brothers.... In reply to
Quote:
Bush has already said that Saddam has given it all to Syria. How convenient.

You won't find that quote anywhere because it hasn't been said. Now some in DOD have postulated that Iraq may have shipped some items into Syria for safe keeping.

What was said today is that they have intel of Syria testing their own chemical weapons over the past 12 to 15 months.

Last edited by:

ArmyAirForces: Apr 15, 2003, 9:39 PM
Quote Reply
When your administration itself seems divided, with respect to conflicting statements from Powell and Chemical Rumsfeld wrt "List" it's obvious for certain Pro war enthusiasts like you to go word less and show signs of amnesia when it comes to expressing mental sanity.

As regards your support for that sex starved Tony Greig all I can say is that let him repeat the statement on Indian soil and you will witness how that guy is treated by the public. He will the repent the day he was born.

Americans have comfortably ignored the fact that in any so called American war so far, America has always ended up publishing those 'Defunct' list which no one bothers to see and pay heed to. So you have Gaddafis, Bin Ladens, Mullah Omars, and now Saddam and his 55 team mates still haunting embarassingly the Pentagon and US administration. Even the dollar lure failed to work in US being able to nab them. Nothing can be more pathetic than the fact that 13 year old girl's statement beig taken as credible intelligence by CIA to start and justify a war. CIA has been immaculate in it's efficiency when it comes to forgery. They would need more recruits with CV like yours.

Get well soon!
Quote Reply
Now that's more like it. You managed to fit in the rantings, the hyperbole, AND a reference to some obscure local event.

A posting trifecta!

Last edited by:

ArmyAirForces: Apr 16, 2003, 8:40 AM
Quote Reply
Your inability to recover from a state of accute amnesia leading to some crazy sense of humour prompts me to consider this thread as closed as far as reply to your posts subsequent to this one is concerned.

Get well soon.
Quote Reply
I thought anup's post was lacking in the area of vocabulary. I was expecting more words like:

hegemony
globalization
humanoid
domination
infidel
aggression

I have been looking for one of those phrase maker documents. The one with three columns and you randomly pick a word from each column so you sound like a expert. So far, only found some on the topic of information technology.
--
Rob

SW Montana's Online Community
Modular Model Railroading

Last edited by:

BeaverheadRiver: Apr 17, 2003, 6:33 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [BeaverheadRiver] The Chemical Brothers.... In reply to
Aggression -- Aggressor : Have used it wrt the war.

Domination: has close sequential relationship with Aggression so implied.

Infidel : not in my 'Religious Vocabulary' so sorry for not having used it. Where 'Work is also Worship' how can a person be Infidel?

Globalization: of Domination leads to Aggression. So inter-related.

Hegemony: Domination & Aggression are subconscious/conscious consequences of the same. So not needed to use it. It is implied once a nation trespasses the boundaries of other nation.

Anup
> >