Quote Reply
NEWS
An American Airlines 767 has crashed in New York

4 buildings are down.

Last edited by:

RedRum: Nov 12, 2001, 6:48 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] NEWS In reply to
i just saw that too, and that osama admitted in video to the sept 11 attacks. this is happening really close to me. i'm in NJ.
Lavon Russell
LookHard Mods
lavon@lh.links247.net
Quote Reply
Re: [Bmxer] NEWS In reply to
Unsure

I didn't know about Osama admitting.
Quote Reply
Its exactly 2 months to the hour since sept 11 crashes - coincidence?

(Well almost 2 months)

Last edited by:

RedRum: Nov 12, 2001, 6:56 AM
Quote Reply
It wasn't a 767...It was a BUS type of plane.
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Re: [Chewbaca] NEWS In reply to
All the news channels over here said 767 - maybe we have a different name than you guys.

Last edited by:

RedRum: Nov 12, 2001, 6:58 AM
Quote Reply
Apparently the plane took off from Logan Airport in Boston.
Quote Reply
The news channels here were reporting 767 at first too. They now say it's an air bus which is bigger than the 767 which is a huge plane.

Regards,
Charlie
Quote Reply
Re: [CP] NEWS In reply to
Depends on which version of A300. 767 and A300 measure about the same. The plane took off from JFK.
Quote Reply
Re: [CP] NEWS In reply to
255 people on plane.

They just said it was taking off when it crashed....I think if it was terrorists it could have been intended for NewYork again - Queens is just a couple of miles short of New York which was the line it was travelling.
Quote Reply
I'm pretty sure that he did admit at least thats what msnbc said. 246 pass, and 9 crew believed to be on board to dominican republic but some witnesses said they saw something fall out and flames from the back of the plane. FAA thinks it was the engine
Lavon Russell
LookHard Mods
lavon@lh.links247.net
Quote Reply
Ouch...the pictures look really messy on TV Frown They are saying at the moment that they dont think it was terrorists, but I am putting it at 99% that it was them. I hope this law goes through soon where they can arrest suspected terrorists without a trial Frown, before to many more lives are lost!

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [AndyNewby] NEWS In reply to
Engine failure. The engine fell out of the plane about 100m before the crash site.

- wil
Quote Reply
Yeah. i wouldn't say i'm 99% sure but maybe 33-50% sure of the possibility it was them. The difference with this would be there were no calls made, there was no detection of any problems. Pilots didn't say anything as far as i know.

Oh. btw... it was in a london telegraph that he said he did the sept 11 attacks, and that those were legitimate targets and that the people who died were not civilians but working for the american system. What an idiot!
Lavon Russell
LookHard Mods
lavon@lh.links247.net
Quote Reply
Quote:
Oh. btw... it was in a london telegraph that he said he did the sept 11 attacks, and that those were legitimate targets and that the people who died were not civilians but working for the american system. What an idiot!

Unfortunatly, as Eliot said a while back with the sept 11th attacks, he is actually not an idiot, but quite a mastermind. REALLY scary Frown

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Wil] NEWS In reply to
My guess is that a terrorist blew himself up on the plane.

That would account for air traffic control having no info from the pilots and would also account for the explosion/fireball and bits falling off the plane.

Also it is possible to get through the metal detectors at airports with dynamite strapped to yourself.
Quote Reply
Radio contact between pilot/air traffic control was lost 4 mins after take off
Quote Reply
Quote:
he is actually not an idiot, but quite a mastermind.

Thats not true. I heard that there was another terrorist a while back that had this same idea to take an american plane and crash it. That was not his idea but he did carry it out. He's not a mastermind but just has money to carry out plans made by real "masterminds".
Lavon Russell
LookHard Mods
lavon@lh.links247.net
Quote Reply
Quote:
Radio contact between pilot/air traffic control was lost 4 mins after take off

Oh, i didn't hear about that. How could it be terrorists though, because they said American Airlines had already changed their cockpit door structure to be more secure. Unless of course that is when the "terrorists" could have detonated some explosive. Then engine failure definitely couldn't have been the only factor. In any case, for a professional built plane like that, the engine doesn't just fall out so yes dynamite could have been a reason.
Lavon Russell
LookHard Mods
lavon@lh.links247.net

Last edited by:

Bmxer: Nov 12, 2001, 9:08 AM