Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee

Quote Reply
Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee
What the hell is wrong with the Royal family and some of their loyal subjects? Now avid supporters of organized crime? Allowing members of the Hells Angels to participate in the Golden Jubilee celebrations!? The same thugs that push drugs on our streets and to our children. The same SOBs that engage in prostitution including child prostitution. Racketeering, extortion, loan sharking, smuggling, and murder - including the recent slaughter of a child in Canada (perhaps the London, Ontario, Hells Angel rep played a role in the bloody killing of the boy). I've heard that many Europeans including Brits celebrate rebel biker gangs, but the Hells Angels are a ruthless and hardcore gang of cutthroats and criminals. A group actively monitored by the police and Federal authorities in Canada and the US. A group whose members are the most filthy scum on the planet. Was the Mafia equally represented in the parade? Al Quaeda? We in Canada cannot believe this. The RCMP and provincial police organizations cannot as well, and are furious that GB would validate this criminal organization. An organization that they have been spending tens of millions of dollars and thousands of man hours to put out of business. An organization that has targeted some of its officers and members of the judicial for assasination. What can GB say to the parents of the victims including the young boy struck down in passing, and the prison guards murdered by Hells Angels? These bastards are not to be romaticized or made legitimate. Don't get caught up in the 50s and 60s image of bikers as seen on the big screen. They are are cold blooded swill that have no value of human life. Blood thirsty gangsters on bikes. I urge you all to turn your backs on these SOBs, and write to the Royal Family to express your concerns. I know you guys know better, but you have been swept up in the romance and fascination with rebel biker gangs, without seeing the consequences and true colours of what gangs like Hells Angels are really all about. We did the same here in North America back in the 50s, 60s and 70s. But as the bodies begin to pile up, we saw the truth. Hopefully you'll think twice now before biker organized crime and gangland slayings become part of your life as they do here - particularily in Eastern Canada where biker turf wars have resulted in the deaths of dozens. Thanks for listening!

BTW, I have somewhat of a vested interest as one of the my friends was permanently disabled back in the early 80s when a group of Hells Angels bikers jumped him at a campground. His crime, being at the wrong place at the wrong time. His price, permanent brain damage from the beating. I'm on his side, and not on the side of his attackers (who to this day go unpunished for the crime).

Cheers - Dan Cool

----
Cheers,

Dan
Founder and CEO

LionsGate Creative
GoodPassRobot
Magelln
Quote Reply
Re: [dan] Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee In reply to
I think the whole celebration is a bit self conceited and pompous.

I watched the "Party at the Palace" last night mainly because there was nothing better on tv, apart from the Simpsons and Big Brother :)

ALEX MUST GO...ugh.