Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Not my week

Quote Reply
Not my week
I've just had a full on car crash Pirate

My first *ever* car crash in 4yrs of driving.

Excuse me whilst I go and cry.
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Not my week In reply to
Ouch! At least your ok. Was it before or after you repaired your car?

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Not my week In reply to
My car was repaired on saturday, so....after Unsure
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Not my week In reply to
It's going to cost me £250 so about $400-450, to have the car repaired UnsureUnsureUnsure

I feel a bit drained now...probably the shock...it only happened an hour or so ago.
Quote Reply
Re: [Jinxed] Not my week In reply to
Details? Inquiring minds want to know...
Quote Reply
Re: [Jinxed] Not my week In reply to
I've been driving not even a year, and had 2 minor ones. Once someone pulled out on me, and I ended up grinding alongside them (just some paint damage), and another one I had not so long ago. Someone pulled out on my at a 'Give Way', and I had to swerve into the kerb as not to hit him. I busted up the whole suspension arce, caliper, alloy (expensive ones Frown) and anti-roll bar.

Unsure

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Watts] Not my week In reply to
It was about 5pm, rush hour, and I was on my way to the golf course for a practice. I came up to a busy junction and needed to turn right. There were two lanes of traffic going down the road onto which I needed to turn. The traffic had slowed down as there were traffic lights near by so a driver came to a standstill to let me pull out infront of him and then turn right. I nudged forward and looked left to check the traffic coming from the opposite direction and it was clear so I turned back and as I did so I accelerated and as my head turned back to the opposite direction I rammed into the side of a big people carrier type car/van.

Never had such a shock in my life, it's like hitting a brick wall.