Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Iraq bidder's have apartheid past

(Page 1 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Iraq bidder's have apartheid past
So yes the "Real Games" have started now. Fluor, one of five firms controversially invited by the US government to bid for a $600 million contract to rebuild Iraqi roads and public buildings has a shady background wrt to brutalisation of blacks in south africa.....it has emerged that Jay Garner, the retired US general who will oversee Iraqi reconstruction, is facing legal action over his activities while president of a defence company, SY Technology (now SY Coleman).

Read On

So the Messiahs Of Liberation and Prophets Of Democracy indeed have a "Classical Democratic Style" of doing it when it comes to taking a larger bite....
Quote Reply
Re: [anup123] Iraq bidder's have apartheid past In reply to
*Paul wonders if anti-americans are just jealous of the west*
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Iraq bidder's have apartheid past In reply to
And I wonder that every F_a_c_t that hurts the "American Sentiments" is interpreted as being Anti American. I am really sorry if i am unaware of the fact that American Corporations are allowed to torture blacks.... and American Corporations are allowed to Gas innocent sleeping civilians and the never hand over the person concerned to under go a trial.....

Well if the American Civilization allows all this then there's nothing that can be discussed on this

Frown
Quote Reply
Cool lets' not dicuss it, it's a little boring anyway.

You should go get a McDonalds and watch MTV =)
Quote Reply
Never eat any of those stuff which fund the American WMD programs.... No Jeans... No McDonald's..... No Coke/Pepsi... No KFC etc etc....And No MTVsssss
Quote Reply
Can I ask what operating system your computer uses?
Quote Reply
One PC is having OS of Evil Empire the company which donated 250000 USD to Al Qaida network.... On the Hardware front it's Compaq again a company which had also donated to Al Qaida network.

The other PC is on Linux.....

Smile
Quote Reply
I was hoping you'd say that. The irony kills me with laughter =)

Quote:
Never eat any of those stuff which fund the American WMD programs....

Quote:
One PC is having OS of Evil Empire the company which donated 250000 USD to Al Qaida network

Sly
Quote Reply
Crashing Blue Box is already due for being packed off .... Well i would do that for sure (that's why the second pc with linux is being made ready) so i think your joy is going to be shortlived on this front.

Smile
Quote Reply
Yawn....
Quote Reply
Re: [ArmyAirForces] Iraq bidder's have apartheid past In reply to
Hurries to put the mask on to avoid catching SARS :=)
Quote Reply
From what I've heard, you are more likely to pass it on to us than vice versa =)
Quote Reply
Yep from the Censored press briefings of western media even i have heard similar reasoning. We do not have a censorship on press like CNN, MSNBC etc where reporters are just sacked when they adhere to doctrines of 'Free Press'

And there has not been any reported case of detection or death here so far.

Smile
Quote Reply
Quote:
We do not have a censorship on press like CNN, MSNBC etc where reporters are just sacked when they adhere to doctrines of 'Free Press'

Heh, our media is far more sophisticated and broader than in the east, oh well I wouldn't expect you to realise that as you have fallen foul of all the propoganda your government has fed you.

The point you have clearly missed it that of the discovery of SARS. It was in the east meaning you are more likely to come into contact with it Laugh
Quote Reply
Quote:
oh well I wouldn't expect you to realise that as you have fallen foul of all the propoganda your government has fed you.

We do not have government funded Propaganda here because the Propoganda funded by Government is aimed at "Confused And Undecided" minds rather than the intelligentsia. So Bush went about that media campaign for winning over the confused minds.

Quote:
The point you have clearly missed it that of the discovery of SARS. It was in the east meaning you are more likely to come into contact with it

Yep and it has travelled far and wide except here. Wouldn't be surprised if SARS is taken as an excuse for Bombing N Korea, because as usual documents could be forged and lies conjured up to provide justification that it was a biological weapon aimed at US.
Quote Reply
Quote:
the Propoganda funded by Government is aimed at "Confused And Undecided" minds rather than the intelligentsia.

Exactly, so you we sucked in by your government like I already said =)

Quote:
Yep and it has travelled far and wide except here. Wouldn't be surprised if SARS is taken as an excuse for Bombing N Korea, because as usual documents could be forged and lies conjured up to provide justification that it was a biological weapon aimed at US.

Yeah you are probably right Cool.

If you can't provide any sort of sensible argument then it's probably not worth making any. I'm sure we could all start posting garbage about what governments will "probably" do and what we'd like them to do, yada, yada, but in the end it doesn't really achieve anything other than appearing as flame bait without any real substance.

Last edited by:

Paul: Apr 14, 2003, 2:40 AM
Quote Reply
Quote:
Exactly, so you we sucked in by your government like I already said =)

U comfortably picked up part of a sentence from the full para to justify your confused state of mind.
Quote:
If you can't provide any sort of sensible argument then it's probably not worth making any

As if The Coalition of the Willing provided anything except concocted lies for "Bombing Before Buying" adventure on Iraq. Yep anything that defies inhumane American Logic would be Garbage for sure.

Last edited by:

anup123: Apr 14, 2003, 2:46 AM
Quote Reply
Quote:
Yep anything that defies inhumane American Logic would be Garbage for sure.

Not sure how many times I need to tell you I'm not American before it sinks in =)

Anyhow, I've lost interst. A lot of what you are saying is quite silly to a rational human being, so it's time for me to do something more constructive....
Quote Reply
I'm not an American either....and I feel the same way about this matter as Paul. Is it that hard to believe?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Iraq bidder's have apartheid past In reply to
I am sure that the debate is on Bush Policy/ Doctrines. Obviously no one would call more than 30% Americans opposing the war as Anti American with same zeal and fervour with which others are comfortably tagged as.....for organizing the "Pre emptive" acts of voilence.
Quote Reply
If you had a serious point to make I certianly wouldn't call you anti-american and I think people including myself would be more willing to listen to you, but your method of communication is lacking somewhat and comes across more as mild racism.

I expect it wouldn't be well received if I went to an Indian/Pakinstani forum and started making an abundance of threads criticizing all the immigrants that come over to Britain and set up corner shops.

Last edited by:

Paul: Apr 14, 2003, 10:00 AM
Quote Reply
What happened to India's caste system?
--
Rob

SW Montana's Online Community
Modular Model Railroading
Quote Reply
Re: [BeaverheadRiver] Iraq bidder's have apartheid past In reply to
It still exists despite all the efforts of missionaries to hang that. Its existence is an apparent defiance to accepting US doctrine. I still remeber how as a school kid 30 years back was pinched to death by a nun just because in my school bag i had my deitie's icon. And that nu was American BTW...
Quote Reply
Good for her.
Quote Reply
despite all the adulation Christianity could not be imposed on Hinduism...
> >