Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

E-pizza

Quote Reply
E-pizza
I just discovered you can order pizza online :-) I don't feel comfortable talking on phones for some reason, so this is great. Now if only Burger King delivered... Crazy

Philip
------------------
Limecat is not pleased.
Quote Reply
Re: [fuzzy thoughts] E-pizza In reply to
IF only Burger King was in the city I live in .... 1.8 million strong and NO whoppers or even Subway Mad

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] E-pizza In reply to
Hm... Dominos has a listing of international pizza's on their web site. http://www.dominos.com/...ey/W257ASTT105DENNEN

What's the deal with squid on pizza over there in Japan, Carsten?

Philip
------------------
Limecat is not pleased.
Quote Reply
Hmm, yeah, squid, mayonaise and corn pizza. puke Pirate

Squid is like beef jerky in a sense I guess. It's a little difficult to explain or should I say give comparrison to. Interesting enough, anchoives aren't that popular so in place I guess squid is.

I miss sauce in the crust pizzas Unsure

Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] E-pizza In reply to
Things I miss about Japan:

1) dried squid jerky

2) incredibly powerful lemon drops

3) pokey sticks

4) katsudon at 1 AM to soak up alcohol....near Yamato there was a great little chain called "Don Don" (I think) that I would stumble into on a regular basis for said absorption routine

5) vending machines that dispense cold beer on every other street corner

6) the girls in Rapongi...

7) wondering through Akihabara looking at all the cool toys that I couldn't afford.

...and Corn Pizza isn't that bad Wink
Quote Reply
Yep, use it for Pappa John's pizza. Only problem with their's is that you cannot "schedule" delivery. I'd like to be able to order it at 5pm from work and have it delivered to my house at 7pm, not 20 minutes later.

<quote>
not 20 minutes later
</quote>

I can't believe I just said that... (In my old neighborhood delivery times for Pizza Hut ran from an hour to an hour & half.)
Quote Reply
Re: [Watts] E-pizza In reply to
Hm... my Domino's order the other night only took 10 minutes to get delivered.

Personally, I only like cheese and pepperoni on my pizza. Sometimes some sausage is good, but it has to be spicey Italian sausage.

Philip
------------------
Limecat is not pleased.
Quote Reply
Me too, I'm a simple pizza type of guy. I just like lot's of sauce. Although, onions and green peppers are also welcome every so oftern.

@ Japan
David Lee Roth said it the best, "Girls Girls Girls ..." ( I hope that's who it was Blush )
I've only been to Roppongi once, but I did the Osaka thing for about 3 months and then I landed up in Sapporo for ... hehe ... long enough that my cells have been all complete grown in Japan.

I read/heard that it takes the body on average 7 years for all cells to be replaced.

Quote Reply
Hmm...while that web page listed "international" tastes in pizza, I couldn't find "domestic" differences in toppings...but I betcha that in Hawaii, the favorite topping is SPAM (not the unsolicated email variety, but the actual SPAM - canned ham)...that is very popular over there...
========================================
Buh Bye!

Cheers,
Me
Quote Reply
Re: [Stealth] E-pizza In reply to
hmmm... can anyone remember the jump and run game monty python you could collect a lot of SPAM and btw i loved regular pizza from the fridge while playing kings quest III. probably one should invest in pizza shares now that there are rumours that there is a risk of cancer with french fries...