Gossamer Forum
Home : General : Chit Chat :

Addicted to GT Forum

Quote Reply
Addicted to GT Forum
Isn't it funny, now that I have to tear myself away from this forum for a WHOLE day, I discover that there may be life outside of here.... so I am told anywaysWink

I am sure I am not the only addict, who just has to make the daily scan of posts, and cannot pass certain topics without a comment or two.

GT is not just a bunch of perl and sql, its become part of our lives! (how sad my girlfriend saysWink)
Quote Reply
Re: [sooke] Addicted to GT Forum In reply to
Crazy I check about 3 times a day .... I'm waiting for the community plugin that will never be released.

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] Addicted to GT Forum In reply to
In Reply To:
Crazy I check about 3 times a day .... I'm waiting for the community plugin that will never be released.
The community plugin will be released "very soon"
Quote Reply
Re: [vanderen] Addicted to GT Forum In reply to
hmmm .... you privy to such info?

lol ... I wonder which will come first the community plugin or my site ... they both have been in the "real soon" category for ages

openoffice + gimp + sketch ... Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [QooQ] Addicted to GT Forum In reply to
Is it just me or have there been hardly any staff at the forum for days?

Last edited by:

Paul: May 6, 2002, 2:14 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Addicted to GT Forum In reply to
I've been thinking there has been hardly anyone on the forum for the last few days, staff and users alike....

I wonder if they (staff) are gearing up for another release of Links?
Quote Reply
Re: [sooke] Addicted to GT Forum In reply to
Its a Bank Holiday weekend in the UK...maybe its a holiday in Canada?
Quote Reply
If its a holiday here, nobody told me!! I got up at six this morning, maybe I should find out and go back to bed! ha ha
Quote Reply
Hell, yeah, it's most definitily a bank holiday weekend here! Just come back from a massive weekend in Liverpool :-) Lovely weather, too!

- wil