Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : MySQLMan :

Problems

Quote Reply
Problems
I can login, logout, get to the "create, list" page but as soon as I click on list to list my tables I get
internal server error. And yes I do have a database and tables already created. Any
ideas? Thank you.

easy does it
Quote Reply
Re: Problems In reply to
Can you look at your error log and see what the server error is?

That would help greatly.

Quote Reply
Actually, I'm getting the same errors. The script fails if you've logged in at least once and then try to call it with no parameters (which should pull up a list of databases, right?)

Unfortunately, I'm not on a server where I can look at the server logs. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks! =)

--Josh

Quote Reply
Hi,

You wouldn't happen to be using MSIE current release would you?

I've had some real problems with MSIE and logging in a second time -- whether it's as a new user, or after I've "logged out" intentionally and then came back.

After about 10-15 minutes, the problem _can_ go away some times, but other times it stays until the program (browser) is reloaded, or the machine is rebooted.

I verified this was an MSIE problem, by loading Netscape 4.7 (known to have all sorts of other problems) but it showed the pages with out session errors, while MSIE in another window was getting only session errors.

I think this is part of the problem Jerry reported with cookies and his review/forum scripts. Which is why he's delayed release. I'm not sure Gossamer had hit all these problems until a variety of people on different platforms tried to access the scripts.

But, my problems with it seem to be related to MSIE and cookies.....