Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Fileman :

Problems login

Quote Reply
Problems login
Hi,

I install a single-user version of FileMan v.3. Got through all the set up and when I login in I see this:

{"success":true,"status":null,"data":{},"message":""}

Any ideas? Didn't find a post on this.

I am attaching screen shot

Noel
Quote Reply
Re: [nrijo] Problems login In reply to
I too have the same error. It seems to be intermittent. My client is currently getting the error but I am not. Version 3, downloaded today.
Quote Reply
{"success":true,"status":null,"data":{},"message":""} In reply to
Hi, I have the same problem. The following message is all that shows up after login to Fileman Version 3.0.0 (Single User):

{"success":true,"status":null,"data":{},"message":""}

I can click backwards and forwards a few times and for instance re-enter the login URL, then it goes away and if I'm lucky continues to show my files.

My URL uses SSL. This creates a further problem: as soon as the drop down menus are used I get confronted with the message:
Page contains both secure and nonsecure items, do you want to continue?

Is there an older version of fileman you can give me? It used to work fine and faster before all this ajax stuff.

cheers

hac
Quote Reply
Re: [hac] {"success":true,"status":null,"data":{},"message":""} In reply to
Hi,

Please try contacting support[@]gossamer-threads.com, to see if they can help you :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] {"success":true,"status":null,"data":{},"message":""} In reply to
ok thanks, sent the mail today [GT #50346]

Last edited by:

hac: Oct 26, 2009, 10:42 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [hac] {"success":true,"status":null,"data":{},"message":""} In reply to
Is there any more news/help on this please as I am also having the save problem.

Thanks