I'm pleased to announce the release of my latest plugin, "Adverts".
Price: $200 - view more
This plugin lets you show adverts on your GLinks install, with ease! It has advanced category targetting features (i.e using Test/% would show in ALL the sub-categories of "Test").
You can also choose from several types of adverts:
- By "Impressions" - you set the limit (say 10,000 impressions), and then once those impressions have been exhausted, it will disable the banner
- By "Click" - you can set their "balance" , and "price per click", and every time someone clicks on their banner (disinct clicks, not people clicking more than once on the same advert), then their credit will be reduced - until its empty (or too little to actually pay for a click)
- By "Date". If you want to sell say 2 months worth of advertising, then you can also do this. Once the date expires, it will then disable the advert for you.
- Ability to target adverts on search.cgi, based on the keywords searched.
Please note, this plugin is also part of the following "packages";
Here is a basic run down of the features you will find in this Plugin;
- Ability to setup your banners with several options:
- isDefault - you can setup the banner to show in as a "default" for its slot. This basically means that if there is no other banner to show - it will show this one
- By Type - you can setup adverts in the following types:
- By Date
- Advanced category targeting, OR you can set the advert to show up ANYWHERE on your site.
- Easy to use admin interface, for managing the adverts
- An intuitive interface for your advertisers to login and view their stats. Also has a cool flash graph, so they don't just see loads of numbers =)
- 3 different "spots" - i.e Top, Middle and Sidebar
- Easy to use code
- Requires MOD_REWRITE (or using page.cgi direct) to work at its best - but can also be used via an IFRAME.
- You can assign banners to show on certain scripts too - for example, if you enter RATE, it will be rotated on any calls to rate.cgi.
- You can now target banner to specific keywords, when run via search.cgi. For example, if someone searches for "computer", and you have an advert assigned to that - it will show that banner.
- You can use a - (minus) sign, to exclude specific categories from showing an advert.
As always, if you have any questions - please don't hesitate to ask here, or email me (email@example.com)
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!