Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : MySQLMan :

Mysqlman

Quote Reply
Mysqlman
Hi All..a couple things...1- My virtual server has a Control Panel for loading or creating a MySQL database.
I created a Mysql database using the Control Panel, however, I'm not sure where it is located as I can't locate it on my virtual server..2- I installed the MySQl manager but get the following error..do I have download the actual MySQL script and install it on my virtual server for the script to work?..any help would be greatly appreciated..thanks Rob

Error Message : fatal undef error: Can't locate object method "default_user" via package "DBI::dr" at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/sun4-solaris/DBI.pm line 377.

Quote Reply
Re: Mysqlman In reply to
Wow... another Solaris user!

The script should be installed in your cgi-bin directory. If you enter the same configuration information that made links SQL run, it should work.

If you are not using Links SQL, you need to look at what your ISP gave as instructions for letting your programs interact with their MySQL server -- usually it's "localhost" and your ID and PW to use the database. Sometimes, they have a specific server name for the MySQL server.