Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Gossamer Community :

community - no more font tags, all style

Quote Reply
community - no more font tags, all style
Although community claims to be easily custumizable by using the style.css, it is not. There is still some border colors left in the html code (that shouldn't be) and some <font color> tags etc. Not too long ago I went through EVERY template and removed ALL of them. I added a few more fields (table1, table2, etc) to style.css to allow you to change them. So, I figured I would share the templates:

Enjoy!

Let me know if I missed something.

- Jonathan
Quote Reply
Re: [jdgamble] community - no more font tags, all style In reply to
I found a few bugs that I have fixed in some of the admin files so that the classes work right. Let me know if these templates are helpful.

- Jonathan
Quote Reply
Hi,

I just had a go at using these - thanks, they work a treat (adn save editing 25+ templates, all to change the color scheme Tongue)

Thanks for sharing Angelic

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Hi,

Just a little update on this. I noticed some weirdness in FrontPage, when looking at the user_include_login.html template. There seems to be a little boo boo in it <G>

Code:
<tr class="table2"">

Note the 2 "

So, just do a search and replace for

""
..to:
"

.and that should resolve that problem (in terms of keeping with nice HTML and cross-browser compatability <G>)

Cheers

EDIT:
Also, you need to do a search for

Code:
alt="/>

..and replace with:

Code:
alt="/">

Still a great template set though - as its saved me hours customizing Smile

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!

Last edited by:

Andy: May 28, 2008, 2:02 AM