Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

add.cgi & modify.cgi

Quote Reply
add.cgi & modify.cgi
Ok, now everything works fine, except for the add.cgi and modify.cgi...Now if I'm not mistaken, these use the nph-verify.cgi right? I'm not sure if I have the LWP module for the verify program, so is there a way to disable it? I always get a "500 internal server error" when I try to add files through the user interface (not the admin). If the verify.cgi isn't the problem do you have any idea what it could be?? I looked through the files over and over and can't find what's wrong. To see what I mean with the add.cgi and modify.cgi, check it out-
http://www.tddm.org/link/

And with the add.cgi, if you don't enter some info, it comes with an error you didn't enter some info correctly page...so i'm really stumped. Could it be from how I setup the directory structure for it? I think I changed all the variables for it so it should work fine...but I am not sure...and it's also weird because the search.cgi and random link work fine...so maybe it's not the directory setup...I just have no idea...

------------------
Cheers!
MJ
ICQ# 28418348
Quote Reply
Re: add.cgi & modify.cgi In reply to
no, nph-verify is for when you use the verify links function in the admin area.

for the 500, read the faq regarding add.cgi, as the exact problem you describe is documented there Smile

--Mark

------------------
You can reach my by ICQ at UID# 8602162

Quote Reply
Re: add.cgi & modify.cgi In reply to
Thanks a million man! Sorry, I forgot about the FAQ...guess I'll make sure I alway check that out first! Well, I got it workin! Looks like smooth sailing from here! Thank you thank you THAAANK YOU!

------------------
Cheers!
MJ
ICQ# 28418348