Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

Moving, searching, finding

Quote Reply
Moving, searching, finding
Hi Elliot and all the fantastic people of Gossamer: This not a real post. This a regards post. I see a lot of people that ask for a question when if they search in all the forums this question apears. I move recently all my site in a new account and have to move all the Links programs ( there are in the web same fantastic program ? ). Iīve afraid. But i search in all the forums, ask for "moving" words and apears a lot of message whit the same question. I read, and read and move my site like in the forum explain and my new account itīs now working as well as the old.

I give thanks to all gossamer patient people for being us the answer for our question and i tell the newbies that is very important to the forum works they search after ask.

Search, search and when finally you tired of search, search again.

I hope Gossamerīs team work hard like now to give us the best forum and the best Links programs.

Thank you very much!!! I love this forum.

Sorry for my bad english, i write from Canary Islands.

Ramon Grosso

" Not tonight dear, iīve to search....."
Quote Reply
Re: [cuidanet] Moving, searching, finding In reply to
Are you actually having problems with the move? If so, what are they? There is quite a lot of CHMODing to be done, and also editing links.cfg, and possibly your templates. It depends if you are moving to a new domain, or just a new host.

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!