Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

Links not showing added links.

Quote Reply
Links not showing added links.
Hello, I have have just installed links v2.0 and so far, most of the functions are working except the added links part. I tried added a couple of test links and when through the whole process. I then logged into the admin pannel and validated and build the pages. However, when I go to bring up the pages containing the categories where the links were added to, the new links did not show up. Instead, this shows up. "Unkown Tag: PriceUnkown Tag: Price ". By the way, I am using the Snap templates.

I apologize if this problem have been discussed. I searched but couldn't find anything on this subject.

Thanks for your help.
Baovan
Quote Reply
Re: Links not showing added links. In reply to
1) Delete the <%Price%> tag from the category.html file and all other template files where it appears. I presume you are using the SNAP template. This is one of the extra tags included in the template files that do not work on most if not all other user's LINKS programs.

THEN...

2) Re-build your index.

BTW: This has been discussed before in the Modification and Discussion forums, which you should now use since you have "successfully" installed the program.

Regards.

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
www.anthrotech.com
----------------------

[This message has been edited by Eliot (edited December 10, 1999).]
Quote Reply
Re: Links not showing added links. In reply to
Hi Eliot,

Can I buy you a Christmas present or some sort? What would we be able to do with out your help. Don't know how to thank you enough. I will try what you suggested and see.
Baovan