Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

Category font size and Link page colours

Quote Reply
Category font size and Link page colours
On my main index.html page it lists all of the categories, No matter what I try I cannot seem to change this font to one size smaller. If you then click on one of these oversized categories (only one has links in at the moment) It takes you to a category/link page, I need to be able to change the colour of the Category that it displays again I can't work out where this is done. And the link doesnt show up, but thats in another post. Any clues, ideas would be warmly welcomed.
Thanks in Advance :)

Quote Reply
Re: Category font size and Link page colours In reply to
OK after a lot of searching I came up with this fix for the font size, but im still looking for the font colour fix for the heading on the Links from Categories page.
I found buried really deep at the bottom of my sub_site_html_print_cat in my sites_html_templates.pl this piece of script
# Then we print out the name linked, new if it's new, and popular if its popular.
$output .= qq|<dl><dt><strong><a class="link" href="$url">$category_name</a></strong> <small

class="numlinks">($numlinks)</small> |;
$output .= qq|<small><sup class="new">new</sup></small>| if (&days_old($mod) <

$db_new_cutoff);
$output .= qq|</dt>|;
$output .= qq|<dd><span class="descript">$description </font></span></dd>| if (!($description =~ /^[\s\n]*$/));
$output .= qq|</dl>|;
}

and I added a <font face=.... tag

# Then we print out the name linked, new if it's new, and popular if its popular.
$output .= qq|<dl><dt><strong><a class="link" href="$url">$category_name</a></strong> <small

class="numlinks">($numlinks)</small> |;
$output .= qq|<small><sup class="new">new</sup></small>| if (&days_old($mod) <

$db_new_cutoff);
$output .= qq|</dt>|;
$output .= qq|<dd><span class="descript"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"

size="2">$description </font></span></dd>| if (!($description =~ /^[\s\n]*$/));
$output .= qq|</dl>|;
}

That worked a treat.
If anyone knows where to do a similar adjustment for the font colour of my other problem, I would be eternally grateful

Quote Reply
Re: Category font size and Link page colours In reply to
You need to edit the sub build_linked_title in the nph-build.cgi file.

Regards,

Eliot Lee