Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Customization :

Wrong page count only in page 1 Heeelp!

Quote Reply
Wrong page count only in page 1 Heeelp!
Hi. JPD

It's me again!!! Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Mellennium to all! :-)

I have a problem with the page count at the top of the "List All" listing, in this case "Listar Todas". (In spanish again)

I have 29 records, Assigned, 12 records per page. When I "list all", on the first page I get this in the page count: A 2 and an undelined 3. I should be getting: 1 and an underlined 2 and an underlined 3.

When I click on the 3 which is the only option I have it goes to page 2 and the page count lists OK showing 1 underlined, a 2, and an underlined 3. Also get it OK on page 3 but when back in page 1 I get the wrong page count I described above.

This didn't happen in a previous DB I made a few months ago.

To see it better go to: visualfeel.com/cgi-bin/db.cgi and log in as "admin""admin" and click on "Listar Todos".

This is my default.cfg: visualfeel.com/defaultcfg.txt and this is my html.txt: visualfeel.com/htmlpl.txt .

After all the help you gave in my last project I managed to do this one all the way with no problem. This is the only problem I have had.

I appreciate your help again on this one.

Best regards

BrianL
Quote Reply
Re: Wrong page count only in page 1 Heeelp! In reply to
What changes have you made to the db.cgi file?

Regards.

------------------
Eliot Lee
Anthro TECH,L.L.C
www.anthrotech.com
----------------------

Quote Reply
Hi Eliot.

I just transalated into spanish the error texts.

I thought it coul be the problem but I had already done these changes in a previous database a few months ago and it works perfectly so far. I just copied that transalated version.

Also thinking of that I instaled the original version and also got the error.

Regards

BrianL
Quote Reply
Here are the langiage changes I made to db.cgi: visualfeel.com/dbcgi.txt

Regards

BrainL