Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : DBMan : Customization :

Configurator

Quote Reply
Configurator
Years ago when I first tried out DBman, I used the Configurator located at the JBDeni website. This tool made customization quick and easy. I have noticed that this tool is no longer available. Is there some reason this was taken off-line and is there possibly some way of accessing this very useful script for my database configurations.
Quote Reply
Re: [Bill Tillman] Configurator In reply to
see http://www.jpdeni.com/dbman/config.html
Quote Reply
Re: [delicia] Configurator In reply to
Thanks, but that is just the link to the configurator that is apparently off-line. If you follow the link to the configurator on this page, you will get a forbidden message. But thanks for your reply.
Quote Reply
Re: [Bill Tillman] Configurator In reply to
Yes, the same happens with me.
What a shame!
The configurator is very good.
Quote Reply
Re: [Muhe] Configurator In reply to
I just tried to send an email to JPDeni, but this doesn't work as well.
I would urgently need the configurator. Any idea, how to contact her?
Some years ago there was another configurator by Alex himself, but I cannot find it. Does it still exist somewhere?

Hope that somebody can give a clue!
Greetings, Michael
Quote Reply
i would be willing to host the configurator if she no longer wants to but i haven't been in touch with her in quite awhile.
Quote Reply
Re: [delicia] Configurator In reply to
YES! The configurator is online again! Smile
Quote Reply
Thanks to whoever put the configurator back on line. It's a great tool for dbman.

At the risk of possibly saying the wrong thing, I think I saw somthing on JBDeni's website that referenced her passing away. That's why I thought the Configurator was taken off-line. I hope I'm wrong about that.

Anyway it leads me to the reference above from Muhe about hosting the configurator. Is this tool possibly available for download so that one could run it locally on one's own server?

Last edited by:

Bill Tillman: May 8, 2008, 1:16 PM