Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Gossamer Community :

GT Community Install error

Quote Reply
GT Community Install error
Hi,

I've just started a fresh install of GT Community on a new server. I have also just installed a new version of GT LinksSQL and this seems to work fine but I'm getting this error :

GT::SQL::Creator (34649): Unknown method '_create_sql' called at /home/private/lib/GT/SQL/Creator.pm line 114.

Does anybody know what is going on ?
Significant Media
Quote Reply
Re: [Jag] GT Community Install error In reply to
I re-installed GT Community no luck same error

I modified my startup.pl file to include GT Comm in mod_perl at reboot no luck, why I don't know but hey computers and software often astonish me Wink

I removed mod_perl from the server and wonders of wonders I was able to install GT Community no problem.

On the initial install I had mod_perl running with LinksSQL , whether this was the reason for the conflict or not I don't know...

What actually happened I do not know but by the look of it in a fresh install I'll only set mod_perl on once I've got everything working next time !!!

John
Significant Media
Quote Reply
Re: [Jag] GT Community Install error In reply to
You may need to read this post:
Guidelines for loading multiple programs under mod_perl

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] GT Community Install error In reply to
Thanks for your reply.

I'd actually followed that post strictly but reading it again I think that maybe because I had only linksSQL running under mod_perl that GT Community may have been using elements stored in mod_perl that are meant for Links only or not up to date as the post your refer to states...

But that is just me guessing Wink

Thanks again (for supporting me while I blunder along Blush)

John
Significant Media