Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Gossamer Community :

Bugs 1.1.0

Quote Reply
Bugs 1.1.0
Still doesn't address the bug where 2 installations of GLinks on 2 different paths cannot find necessary things like Links.pm

Uninstalled again.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alba] Bugs 1.1.0 In reply to
Hi,

Are you running this under mod_perl? Also, in the error message, is the path to your Links admin area listed in @INC? We have several people using multiple Links installs with Community so this shouldn't be an issue.

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Bugs 1.1.0 In reply to
No, I'm not using mod_perl. Yes, the path to Links admin is listed in the error but it is wrong.

Paths in the setup are correct. It seems to be looking for the wrong installations of GLinks.
Quote Reply
Hi,

Could you send me the full error message with all paths intact?

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] Bugs 1.1.0 In reply to
Yes, will do. Will need to reinstall it so not until tomorrow.
Quote Reply
The bug only appears during sign-up for accounts.

Strange thing is, I tested it today and it worked fine... so I can't replicate the error message

I see a post from Andy about the problem and he says it was related to bad installation of GLinks?

It may have been something to do with the way I was using it... at the time...

Quote:
3 x Glinks installations on different servers but using same database tables.

each Glinks installation had it's own copy of GCommunity & the plugin... therefore they were local installations.

each GCommunity installation was using the same database table but it was a different table from that of GLinks.

The problem occurred after synchronising the databases on each GCommunity installation.