Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Others : Gossamer Community :

Bug in mod_perl.pm for GComm?

Quote Reply
Bug in mod_perl.pm for GComm?
Hi,

I'm trying to get 2 x GLinks, GComm and 1 GForum all going together. I'm getting there, but I've just noticed a bug with the mod_perl setup module for GComm:

The following doesn't seem to exist:

Code:
GT::SQL::Type

Instead I'm assuming it should be:

Code:
GT::SQL::Types

Also, this one I can't find in GLinks, GComm, GForum or GMail ... so not sure where that is meant to be?

Code:
GT::Plugins::Profiler

Still battling with some other mod_perl issues - but these are the ones that seem to be sticking out ATM :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Bug in mod_perl.pm for GComm? In reply to
I haven't seen any issues like that. Are you sure you don't have some file corruption going on?

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Bug in mod_perl.pm for GComm? In reply to
Hi,

Pretty sure. I've compared it across three separate installs (totally separate sites), and they are all missing those modules. Are you saying that you see those modules ok on a fresh install of GComm?

TIA

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Bug in mod_perl.pm for GComm? In reply to
Weird, I checked some old Community packages and they had those errors in them. You can just remove those two use lines (well for the first one, you can change it to Types).

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Bug in mod_perl.pm for GComm? In reply to
Hi,

Cool - at least its not just me going mad Whistle

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk