Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Help !! heheh
hello I need help on setup links2.0 i did everything on the downloading part to my ftp cgi-bin but got lost from there after can anybody help on this i been up since three this moring doing this heheh (really i have) you can help i have im from aol if you can take me from step by step on this
thanks

Quote Reply
Re: Help !! heheh In reply to
not trying to give a lame answer, but read the "read me" and try following the instructions there. Your question is just too general and I truly don't believe anyone will hold your hand through the whole process.
If there is something in particular you can't master, search these archives then if you still can't find an answer, post a pointed question.
Hope that helps.

Quote Reply
First of all...what operating system are you using? What type of web server software are you using? I am sure that you are not using BOTH Windows and UNIX. Please keep your Threads to the relevant Forum. Posting duplicate Threads in multiple forums is a waste of Gossamer Thread's disk space and bandwidth.

Regards,

Eliot Lee

Quote Reply
WELL i windows not unix and i just found out that my server doesnt cgi-bin or unix it uses a Miva base sorry for saying the program sucks,,, matter of the fact I suck :) thanks for you help which wasnt much

Webmaster of www.vanhalen2000.com
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
thanks for you help which wasnt much
Well...again that will only prevent other users from assisting you. I wish you luck with finding a solution.

Regards,

Eliot Lee