Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Error
I had to move servers and moved the existing links files to the new server, obviously all the paths were changed, and modes etc. But when I try getting to admin.cgi I get this error: (I wish I knew what the @NIC was but I don't! Please help!

Error including libraries: Can't locate /home/colegioc/public_html/cgi-bin/admin/db.pl in @INC (@INC contains: /usr21/home/colegioc/public_html/cgi-bin/admin /usr/libdata/perl/5.00503/mach /usr/libdata/perl/5.00503 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-freebsd /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005 .) at /usr21/home/colegioc/public_html/cgi-bin/admin/admin.cgi line 28.
Quote Reply
Re: Error In reply to
Man...This is the fifth time I have posted this suggestion in the past three days...pretty frustrating to say the least.

Anyway...

You have to include the complete ABSOLUTE PATH in the require line for the links.cfg file in the admin.cgi file!

Like the following:

Code:
require "/home/colegioc/public_html/cgi-bin/links.cfg";

Since you posted this in the NT Installation Forum...and if you are on NT, then you need to also include the complete DRIVE and DIRECTORY to your links.cfg file like the following:

Code:
require "C:/InetPub/wwwroot/home/colegioc/public_html/cgi-bin/links.cfg";

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee
* Be sure to visit the Resource Center for FAQ's, Modifications and Extra Goodies!!
* Say NO to Duplicate Threads. :)
----------------------

Quote Reply
Thanks Eliot,

I'm sorry to say I already did that, even to the following one db.pl and still I get the same error.

I've really tried all I can think of.

If there's any other thing I can do which I don't know please let me know, I'll just keep trying.

Regards,
Lorianne
Quote Reply
Ok, the web hosting people had the wrong path in their path list.

All is working now, thanks for your help!

Lorianne
Quote Reply
You're welcome.

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee....
* Check Resource Center