Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Admin.cgi Error
I've uploaded everything in ASCII, not on auto detect... made sure that the paths in links.cfg where correct. I made sure all permissions where set as well and I am using Perl5. For some reason if I go to the admin.cgi I get a download prompt. I click on "open this file from current location" and get this:

Error including libraries: Can't locate /html/cgi-bin/admin/db.pl in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.00503/i386-bsdos /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.00503 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-bsdos /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005 .) at admin.cgi line 28.

Make sure they exist, permissions are set properly, and paths are set correctly.

I thought maybe the path for the links.cfg in the admin.cgi needed to be fixed so i added the full path to it. gave me another error saying that it couldn't find the links.cfg instead of the db.pl....

Help? =)

Quote Reply
Re: Admin.cgi Error In reply to
Did you include the driver and the complete absolute path?

Example:

Code:

require "C:/InetPub/wwwroot/account/cgi-bin/links/admin/links.cfg";

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Its all on my server already....my path would look something like this after I set it all up

/html/cgi-bin/admin/links.cfg

but i still get the error message

Quote Reply
Well, you need to include the drive where your account and files are located AS I PROVIDED.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Im sorry to sound like an idiot which I probably do but do you mean I have to specify the driver of my server?

Quote Reply
Yes...as I provided in the example above in my preceding reply.

Regards,

Eliot Lee
Quote Reply
Just thought I would post a note saying thanks for the help!! I had to wait till today to get the path to my driver but I finally got the script working.... =)

-Cryptic