Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

how to change the font face?

Quote Reply
how to change the font face?
if i wan to change the font face,where can i change?i wan change to chinese big5 code....may i?
Quote Reply
Re: how to change the font face? In reply to
There is not enough information to answer your question. Are you using style sheets or not? Are you using templates or not? Where exactly do you want to use this font face, for the links or someplace else?

With enough information, we can help.
Quote Reply
<link rel=stylesheet href="<%build_root_url%>/links.css" type="text/css" title="<%site_title%> style sheet">
yeah i think i have using style sheet n templates....hmmmmmmmm.....i wan to change all font face.....can i?
Quote Reply
If you understand style sheets, you can edit links.css to suit your needs. For example, the following in links.css is used to display the categories:

Quote:
/* This is for Category Listings table cells */
td.catlist {
font-size: medium;
color: #000000;
background: #FFFFFF;
font-family: "verdana", "arial", "geneva", sans-serif;
}

I hope this helps.
Quote Reply
ohhhh..i c......so just need to edit link.css.......???
Quote Reply
Yes, that is what appears to be the case since you are using the style sheets. I am afraid, though, that I cannot help you with it because I don't know that much about style sheets and really don't want to learn until the browsers start using them in standard ways. Other people in these forums do know about them though, so if you run into problems, help is not far away. Smile
Quote Reply
OK,thanks!hahaaa...i will try it myself!thanks for ur kind! =)