Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Links 2.0 : Installation -- Unix :

Error including libraries: Can't locate

Quote Reply
Error including libraries: Can't locate
Hi everyone... this is the error I am getting... I have triple-checked the permissions and followed the readme numerous times... can anyone help me please? Everything was upped as ASCII...

Error including libraries: Can't locate /weblinks/admin/db_utils.pl in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at modify.cgi line 31.

------------------
Stefan Borg
Quote Reply
Re: Error including libraries: Can't locate In reply to
Make sure that you have the complete ABSOLUTE PATH to your library files in the $db_script_path variable in your links.cfg file.

Also, make sure that you have the db_utils.pl in the directory that you specify in the above variable.

Regards,

------------------
Eliot Lee....
Former Handle: Eliot
* Check Resource Center
* Thinking out of the box (codes) is not only fun, but effective.
Quote Reply
Hi,

Sorry to bug you again, the cgi path is:

http://www.tifosi-club.com/weblinks/admin/admin.cgi

now, the links.cfg is set in this way:

$db_script_path = "/weblinks/admin";
$db_dir_url = "http://www.tifosi-club.com/weblinks/admin";

the db_utils.pl is in the same folder as admin.cgi.

is this the way the config should be?

in my first post, I did not mention that when running admin.cgi, I get the same error but on the /weblinks/admin/db.pl file...

Thanks, and if you can help me out I would really appreciate. I really don't know how to solve this thing.

------------------
Stefan Borg
Quote Reply
that db_script_path is probably not correct. If you have telnet access, go into the directory, and type pwd. That will give you the full path.

If you dont have telnet, you'll need to ask your web host what the full path is.

--mark